18:00 – 18:50
Cotham School Dance Studio
Cotham Lawn Rd
If with MoveGB, book here.
NDM Kettlebell Fitness
Welcome to my 2-Kettlebell muscular endurance workout! You use both Kettlebells for most movements.
You must have attended regular Kettlercise classes or have done other kettlebell gym work prior to attending.
Inspired through conditioning training with my rowers and swimmers, this will push you to the limit!
- Includes Olympic lifting derivations, more advanced movement patterns including Turkish get-up and loaded jumps.
- At double the load used in Kettlercise (around 15-25% body weight rather than 7-15%) this is more power-endurance based and at a higher intensity.
- Technique is even more paramount and I’ll coach you to transmit and absorb more force effectively! – which leads to great things!
- Each movement has a regression which you can build up from. There is a designed progression during each 6 week block.
- It trains the aerobic and anaerobic energy systems.
- My movement programs will leave you with ‘nothing left in the tank’ having used every muscle in the body to fatigue, in a balanced and highly controlled way, such that the body optimises itself most effectively with it’s subsequent rest.
- Another result of this training is vast calorie burn! It doesn’t get more ‘bang for the buck’ than this.
Kettlercise® class prices
A fun and challenging workout, a great combination of strength training and cardio. Highly recommended!
I have to say that kettlercise is the hardest class I do.
“Nick’s kettlercise classes are great. I find that by the end of the class I feel tired and challenged but invigorated and brimming with new energy. Nick is very good at helping getting the exercises right, and I think that’s what you want from a trainer. Highly recommended!”
Click here to add your own text