Starting 30 Oct
Mind Body Studio
6 Kellaway Avenue, Westbury Park,
Bristol BS6 7XR
Kettlercise® prices for Tuesday classes at Cotham School
A fun and challenging workout, a great combination of strength training and cardio. Highly recommended!
I have to say that kettlercise is the hardest class I do.
“Nick’s kettlercise classes are great. I find that by the end of the class I feel tired and challenged but invigorated and brimming with new energy. Nick is very good at helping getting the exercises right, and I think that’s what you want from a trainer. Highly recommended!”
Jo: I love having Nick’s classes to look forward to, I’ve gone from using a 6kg and 8kg to 10kg and sometimes the 12kg! Its such a fun and satisfying way to train all-round and notice my progression with. It’s really nice doing these as a couple and we like to push each other!
Kieran: Using these light kettlebells is such a good compliment to my heavy weights sessions as I want to get fitter and am seeing the difference in how much I can do during each class already!
It’s a really good class! I could manage it all straight away, the flow of different exercises meant that it pushed me in just the right way and I was able to keep going with the next ones, it’s a great workout! Can’t wait for my next session!
I could feel the strength and fitness gains so noticeably after just 6 weeks of Nick’s Kettlebell fitnesss sessions, having just returned from some annual mountain hiking in France. My partner and I saw me motoring up the climbs like never before! I’m looking forward the next block!
We’re embracing the DOMS! – these felt harsh after the first couple of sessions of Nick’s Kettlebell fitness, but now are just that perfect one to two day kind and we know it’s adaptation of the body in action! They are tough but I always look forward to these sessions, and we’re all moving better and lifting more already.
NDM Kettlebells at Mind Body Studio Mondays & Saturdays Prices
Come and train in the lovely space that is Mind Body Studio.
Maximum of 8 people per class meaning detailed and indivdualised coaching
- “We invite you to enjoy a sense of quiet focus in this calm, contemporary space. The Mindbodystudio is an oasis of tranquility for tired city minds wishing stay fit and well by investing in the health of their mind and body.”
- The programs will leave you with ‘nothing left in the tank’ having used every muscle in the body to fatigue, in a balanced and highly controlled way.
- Utilising the Kettlebell as arguably the ultimate strength and conditioning tool, Nick emphasises the main lifts as well as accessory movements, with built-in sets, reps and rest, and tailoring to the individual within the small group context. Periodised annually, programmed over 4-6 weekly meso-cycles, keeping the body striving to adapt!
- Using heavier kettlebells than at the tuesday sessions.
- Enjoy getting stronger and fitter! – Guaranteed results you will feel!
- Improve trunk or ‘core’, back, legs, hips, shoulders, Get robust! Decrease joint pain through working antagonistic muscle pairs and whole body!
- With consistent training I can help set goals with you.
- Another result of this training is vast calorie burn!
- 4 car spaces on the forecort, easy parking nearby.
- Changing/Bathroom space and shower, storage and locker spaces.
NDM Kettlebell Fitness – Back with a new time slot soon!
Welcome to my 2-Kettlebell muscular endurance workout! You use both Kettlebells for most movements.
You must have attended regular Kettlercise classes or have done other kettlebell gym work prior to attending.
Inspired through conditioning training with my rowers and swimmers, this will push you to the limit!
- Includes Olympic lifting derivations, more advanced movement patterns including Turkish get-up and loaded jumps.
- At double the load used in Kettlercise (around 15-25% body weight rather than 7-15%) this is more power-endurance based and at a higher intensity.
- Technique is even more paramount and I’ll coach you to transmit and absorb more force effectively! – which leads to great things!
- Each movement has a regression which you can build up from. There is a designed progression during each 6 week block.
- It trains the aerobic and anaerobic energy systems.
- My movement programs will leave you with ‘nothing left in the tank’ having used every muscle in the body to fatigue, in a balanced and highly controlled way, such that the body optimises itself most effectively with it’s subsequent rest.
- Another result of this training is vast calorie burn! It doesn’t get more ‘bang for the buck’ than this.